Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'm a Closet Goth

      Most of the time when people find out I'm a goth they are so surprised. That is because in real life I don't really like to talk about my darker interests. I get paranoid when many people find out that I am goth because there is so many discrimination going around. There are already so many crimes being done to goths and hate sites set up that I get scared. Maybe this is because I am only a child.
       Paranoia isn't the only reason I am a closet goth. It is much easier at the moment. I don't find myself having as many fights with my parents because I'm "out of my phase" and I don't have to explain my interests all the time. Anyway, I have a uniform at school so I only need a few darkish outfits for thrifting and library days. Sometimes I can't help but feel like dressing up and just staying home.
      Maybe someday I'll come out my closet goth lifestyle and people putside of the internet will see my dark charm.

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only one, that I can assure you.

    ReplyDelete