Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thrift Shops are Not Working For Me at the Moment

   I've been doing my research on some lovely blogs and I now know that thrift stores are really handy for finding some great items for a spooky style. Unfortunately, my mom doesn't like to take the time and wait for me as I search through thrift stores. I end up having no ride to my favorite thrift stores. Fortunately, I can find cool things in department stores, it just takes a little more time an effort. Although time an effort is a small price to pay for the perfect wardrobe. Unfortunately, it's about the only price I can actually pay. A lot of younger goths (like me)don't have money for quality goth clothing.
  For accessories I sometimes shop at Claires. It seems they have failed to open up to many goths as they have attempted to do.


Here are some things I found at Claires that I wouldn't mind wearing. It's sad that they have only that one choker.
  
Heart and Lace Choker

Talk About Toxic Earrings

White Lace Fingerless Gloves



No comments:

Post a Comment