Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Going to Camp Soon

   Hello my readers(Honestly I don't think I have any.)! This is just a small post to tell you that June 10th, I will be attending a camp away from home. According to the information I have, I will not have access to the internet, but I will write down any posts I want to publish in a journal and publish them later or I can schedule posts for later. Also I will try to posts more often these remaining 5 days.
   The camp seems like it will be quite an expierience and great way to start my summer. I will live in a dorm on a college campus with my own roommate. There are classes I attend where I think I will solve equations and use scientific methods and such. Considering I am only eleven. this is quite a head start in college life.

No comments:

Post a Comment